My daughter did some baking yesterday, so I thought it was only appropriate to make her a bento which portrays her as a chef. She loved it <3 Score!
The chef is made of:
- White rice mixed with some sweet soya sauce for the face, nori for the hair and facial details, pink kamaboko for the cheeks.
- White rice for the uniform, white kamaboko for the buttons and hat.
- Crab stick for the scarf.
The pan is made of:
- Cheese layered with nori.
- Cheese as eggs.
- Sausage cut into tiny strips as sausages.
The flower is made of:
- Sausage dipped in turmeric powder diluted with water, and pink kamaboko.
The cake is made of:
- Tamago and sausage.
The orange is made of:
- Carrots (I found them round just like that) and edamame pinned together with pasta.
The kiwi is made of:
- Sausage, a slice of mini cucumber and sesame seeds.